Business Systems Analyst II
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon - Fri 7am-4pm
Schneider is seeking a dedicated, innovative and creative Business Systems Analyst to join our thriving team. In this role you will support all Driver Recruiting software systems. You will oversee all of the processes and systems that support Driver Recruiting related activity at company shops, over the road repairs and remote vendors along with management of equipment lifecycle processes at Schneider. You will gain a full understanding of all specific systems and their interactions with each other, scheduled interfaces, data flows, maintenance processes, coding, inventory management, cost accounting, software upgrades, interaction with software vendors and vendor help desks.
About the role:
- You will apply critical thinking methods to validate new process designs and develop a functional solution at the execution level.
- You will perform systems tests, pilot new processes, and document outcomes.
- You will act as a liaison between shop associates, Schneider Tech, and software vendors technical staff to correct any issues/errors and to develop system improvements as needed.
- You will periodically perform system and process audits to ensure data integrity and identify risks and exposure within our system.
- You will analyze and interpret results for the maintenance leadership team.
- You will present data in understandable language and format it to provide a basis of understanding for sound business decisions.
As an Associate you will love:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
- Have you earned a Bachelors degree or do you have two to four years equivalent work experience?
- Do you have a detailed understanding of inventory and equipment maintenance process and transportation operations procedures?
- Are you process oriented and inclined towards standardizing procedures and following those SOPs?
- Are you known for your analytical skills, positivity, initiative and ability to develop & nurture productive relationships?
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.