Talent Acquisition Assistant$2,000.00 sign-on bonus
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Varied hours to include weekends and evenings
As a Recruiting Specialist you will:
- Answer phone calls, chats, and texts from prospective Drivers, Owner Operators and Fleet Owners
- Screen driving candidates and direct applicants to the right opportunities
- Actively recruit, prospect, cold call, schedule interviews, coordinate pipelines, and follow up with interested candidates
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong communication, listening, influencing and problem-solving skills, with strong initiative and attention to detail
- The ability to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.