Schneider has an immediate need for process oriented and detail focused Lease Administration Analyst to facilitate the lease and equipment administration process from inception to final completion. In this role, you will have significant accountabilities within the daily, weekly and monthly accounting cycles as well as use of technology to support the overall accounting, administrative and reporting functions of the business. This position will set you on your way to a career of interesting challenges and limitless opportunities. Schneider believes in being a resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity, respect and excellence in all we do. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
About the role:
- You will be responsible to set up and process new, refinance and restructure lease and loan transactions.
- You will execute the asset acquisition, depreciation, valuation and disposal accounting process of transportation assets.
As an associate, you will love:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available.
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan, free financial service assistance Health Care Spending Account.
Have you considered furthering your education? You can take advantage of our tuition reimbursement program, and Individual development opportunities provided through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, accounting or related field.
- Do you have two plus years of relevant business experience and knowledge of lease or loan accounting and/or transportation equipment financing.
- Do you have excellent customer service skills, to include strong oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Significant mastery of PC-based spreadsheet and word processing. applications: Microsoft Access, Excel and Word, as well as strong aptitude to learn and master company-specific applications such as Lease Complete, M5, Seritus and Oracle EBS.
- You will use your excellent organizational skills to effectively manage multiple and time-bound priorities.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always.
- Integrity in every action.
- Respect for all.
- Excellence in all that we do.
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.