- Remote Location:
- Remote (work anywhere in Green Bay)
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 1st shift
- Contact candidates to schedule telephone and formal interviews based on candidate and interview team availability
- Coordinate and process expenses incurred by candidates with travel
- Order candidate's background checks and verify background check completion prior to hire
Successful candidates will:
- Live within 150 miles from Green Bay, WI with the ability to travel to the Green Bay office when needed
- Have a High School diploma/GED and one to three years of professional work experience. Post-secondary education preferred
- Have strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, problem solving, prioritization, project management and organizational skills
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.