Sourcing Assistant II
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Schneider is seeking a detail oriented Sourcing Assistant to be responsible for various corporate aftermarket parts functions supporting the Schneider shop network. You will be a member of a four-person corporate team responsible for vendor relationships and effective supply chain management. This will entail setting up new vendors in our Maintenance system, updating aftermarket parts contracts and processing annual repair parts contracts to ensure correct pricing levels.
About the role:
- Review and process invoices that are rejected for payment due to incorrect billing rates, quantities, etc. Determine appropriate course of action required to ensure that invoice can be paid in a timely manner.
- Monitor daily orders to insure successful receipt and processing by vendors. Review purchase order log and ensure that all vendors are sending order receipt acknowledgments.
- Monitor backorder reports and assist supply chain managers in identifying alternate sources for out of stock parts.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A high School/GED or equivalent work experience and one to two years relatable experience
- Basic Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable or corporate accounting knowledge
- Effective communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access)
- Familiarity with Oracle-based accounting systems is a plus
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.