- Phoenix, AZ
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon - Fri 1st shift
Schneider is seeking an energetic Training Assistant to support these associates from the time they graduate from the Schneider Training Academy until they are transferred to the assigned leader. This individual will be helping resolve concerns and issues, serving as an advocate for the new driver through the Training Engineer, and CDL phases of training, coordination of truck assignments, and transfer of the driver to their Leader. The Training Assistant will manage driver payroll and develop action plans to assist new driver associates in the goal of becoming over the road drivers.
About the role:
- Conduct Pre-Employment Orientations with all student drivers.
- Train student drivers on new and existing procedures.
- Communicate with the business on progress of each student drivers training and expected date of working unit.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ou ideal candidate will have:
- A High School Diploma/GED or one year of equivalent work experience.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Confidence in managing multiple projects and prioritization of workload.
- Experience with general computer applicatoins.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.