Senior Human Resources Compliance Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7:30-4:00 or 8:00- 4:30
Schneider is seeking a Senior Human Resources Compliance Specialist to coordinate and execute Schneider's Unemployment Insurance claims process and to assist in coordinating and executing Schneider’s I-9 and E-Verify program. Unemployment includes planning, developing, organizing, monitoring and measuring Unemployment claims procedures, programs, and services for all states in which Schneider operates. I-9 and E-Verify responsibilities include overseeing, training, troubleshooting, monitoring and measuring to ensure Schneider's compliance with legal requirements.
About the role:
- Serve as the Unemployment claims and process subject matter expert for the organization.
- Obtain information and effectively respond to all Unemployment claims, state questionnaires and state calls/inquiries. This includes working with managers throughout different levels of the organization and utilizing various internal systems (i.e. HR system, accident/safety management systems, payroll, recruiting, termed personnel file systems).
- Address unfavorable Unemployment decisions and coordinate Schneider witnesses for Unemployment hearings.
- Prepare and report metrics typically on a monthly basis; present Unemployment metrics to HR leadership and legal department team members on a typically annual basis.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience plus a minmum of three years relevant experience.
- Experience with process ownership or experience executing a process with a strong process orientation.
- Knowledge of Unemployment Insurance processes and familiarity with Unemployment concepts a plus.
- Strong initiative, a self-starter, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.