Tax Analyst II
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Hybrid schedule option: Monday-Friday, 200 mile radius from Green Bay, WI.
Schneider is seeking a Tax Analyst to join our team. As a Tax Analyst you will have a broad spectrum of responsibility for direct and/or indirect tax accounting and compliance reporting. You’ll will work in a collaborative environment but also have the ability to work independently while balancing multiple projects simultaneously by supporting the tax audit process, analyzing and reconciling accounts, and communicating information requests from customers to the business.
About the role:
- Provide support for budgeting and planning process relating to taxes
- Establish and maintain processes, procedures and systems to ensure proper tax reporting
- Analyze separate company financial statements and identify adjustments required for tax reporting purposes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings as well as respond to documentation requests and notices
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business or Finance and two years + of corporate or public accounting. (CPA a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access. (Oracle knowledge is a plus.)
- Excellent organizational as well as work paper techniques.
- Experience in internet tax research and tax processing software.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.