Administrative Assistant$1,500 sign-on bonus
- Phoenix, AZ
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Limited time $1,500 sign-on bonus if you apply through May 31, 2022!
Schneider is seeking an Administrative Assistant that will be an integral part of the customer flow process from initial contact through final delivery of equipment by providing support to Schneider Finance (SFI) clients and associates. Primary responsibility of this position is to support the Account Administrators through various administrative support functions and provide overall administrative support to the SFI team and leaders.
About the role:
- Act as a closing agent for all new and existing clients which may require speaking in front of small groups of people.
- Support the SFI leadership team throughout the sales process as needed to facilitate closing the deal. This may include follow up calls, facilitating travel arrangements, document assistance and closing support.
- Maintain electronic imaging of lease documents, insurance documents, invoices, titles, and other business critical documentation.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to our medical, dental, and vision benefits along with company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to positively impact others
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.