Sales Operations and Enablement Manager
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Schneider is seeking a Sales Operations and Enablement Manager to join our team. As the Sales Operations and Enablement Manager you are responsible for leading enterprise commercial sales operations functions/initiatives, customer experience, and will manage broad commercial execution and operational support. You will work alongside business leaders, Tech, and Marketing to achieve desired customer experience and delivery of business and commercial objectives.
About the role:
- Manage teams accountable for key functions of enterprise sales operations and customer experience.
- Regularly evaluate current processes, identify and recommend solutions to eliminate inefficiencies with focus on optimization, simplification, and automation to enhance productivity.
- Responsible for commercial knowledge management to effectively support sales organization with the support of Marketing for content creation and content management.
- Act as the liaison with Tech organization to support technology commercial initiatives and technology that impacts customer service.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or four to six year of experience in sales, project management, or sales operations
- Three to five years of leadership experience
- The Ability to understand Enterprise commercial strategic direction and goals and line of services strategy and goals to support processes that will help achieve objectives
- An innate drive to innovate, lead, and optimize with finite resources
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.