Inside Sales Representative II
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 8am-5:00pm
Schneider is seeking an influential Equipment Sales Representative to be responsible for telephone and web-based sales of Schneider's used fleet tractors and trailers. The role includes presenting equipment to buyers, negotiating price within company standards, coordinating on-site inspections and pick-ups, and sales administration duties. This position broadens your customer service and logistics knowledge which in turn drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions within our organization!
About the role:
- Direct sale of Schneider used equipment including semi-tractor and trailers. This may be over the phone or via web-based communication.
- Prospect and generate new sales leads, track leads, and perform follow up. You will be measured on the number of sales per day and per week. Incoming and outgoing sales calls to customers, averaging 50 to 75 calls/day. Cold calling as required.
- Develop, maintain and grow customer relationships to create return buyers, as well as provide outstanding service and follow up to customers.
- Negotiate directly with customers on truck price and value proposition.
- Multi-task by working with multiple software programs to handle details of the used truck inventory and customer details. This includes proprietary software programs unique to Schneider.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree, or previous experience in transportation sales fields (auto, etc.) preferred.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to develop relationships.
- Experience with MS Outlook, MS Office Excel & Word.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.