Territory Sales Manager
- Remote Location:
- Remote (work anywhere in MI)
- Other Remote Locations:
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
The Schneider organization is looking for an ambitious Territory Sales Manager to lead the business development efforts for our small to mid-sized customers ($1-4M transportation spend) within a specified geographic area. This role emphasizes insight selling techniques to boldly establish new relationships and generate revenue growth. You will lead the sales cycle coordinating all information, activities and internal resources, and will be responsible for developing and executing action plans that will lead to successful signing of new business contracts. You will establish credibility with prospects through an understanding of their business challenges and opportunities, with the end goal of presenting logical, economically beneficial solutions. Join Schneider today and enjoy an unlimited earning potential with an uncapped incentive plan!
Are you passionate about...
- Insight selling- Working in an environment that empowers you to make your own decisions
- Hunting new business- Prospecting skills that allow you to identify, penetrate and close on new business
- Ownership of sales process- Consultative sales approach combined with effective negotiation skills to meet new challenges head on
- Utilizing your strong work ethic- Persevering, professional and positive attitude, allowing you to efficiently balance your time, prioritize your workload and work independently while staying motivated
- Accountability for results- Results driven and able to establish significant goals, committed to constant improvement and learning
If so, you're going to love:
- Uncapped incentive
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Abundant career opportunities
- Paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Generous car allowance program
You'll need some experience:
- Bachelor degree and/or two+ years sales experience (transportation sales experience strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the transportation industry and familiarity with industry leaders and competitors
- Prospecting skills that deliver new business
- Financial management and problem analysis skills
- High level of energy and initiative
- Valid driver's license and meet Schneider's DMV record standards
- The biggest brand, the best company and the brightest people
- A premier service to sell:
- Highly recognized brand in the industry
- Award-winning organization- premier transportation provider
- Top-notch service provider
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.