- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Schneider is seeking an Innovation Coordinator to join our thriving team! You will be responsible for managing the overall experience at The Grove, our brand new innovation and collaboration center, including working with Schneider and customer senior leadership to plan, facilitate, and execute visits and events. You will create and present dynamic content to tell Schneider’s innovation story to those who step foot on this grounbreaking facility. This job requires commercial acumen, executive presence and maturity to meet the evolving needs and undertake special assignments as needed.
About the role:
- Create a world class experience for customer meetings, events and special projects
- Plan, facilitate and execute events and visits, including establishing agendas, managing meeting logistics, coordinating content from speakers, publishing content, responding to client needs and planning social events as needed
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent, plus a minimum of two years relevant experience
- Marketing degree or experience is a plus
- Demonstration of excellence in presentation and video content creation
- An understanding of basic technology and AV capabilities, with an ability to troubleshoot issues
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.