IT Unified Communications Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Schneider is seeking an IT Unified Communications Analyst to join our thriving team! You will provide technical expertise and support for the Enterprise collaboration tools and systems. These technologies include email transport and infrastructure, multi-modal collaboration platforms, content and file sharing, and collaboration-enabled conferencing equipment. You will provide mentoring for teammates and peers, as well as significant collaboration with other Business and Tech teams.
About the role:
- Monitor Enterprise's communication systems to ensure optimal availability, security, and performance
- Perform complex tasks relating to collaboration platform operations, installation, and/or maintenance
- Translate business requirements into collaboration system or process designs
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, plus a minimum of 5 years of IT work experience in infrastructure or network environments in network design, implementation, administration, and support; or the equivalent
- Subject matter expert level computer skills including understanding of networking, client and mobile technologies, system administration, Active Directory, operating systems and collaboration/client applications. PowerShell or other scripting experience is required
- Knowledge of enterprise messaging and collaboration platforms such as Office 365 is required. Experience with Microsoft Windows servers, SharePoint, Azure strongly desired
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.