Senior Internal Auditor
- Remote Location:
- Remote (work anywhere in Green Bay)
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Must be a 200 mile radius from Green Bay, WI. Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join our thriving team! The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for reviewing accounting, financial and operating controls and identifying control weaknesses, ensuring Company assets are safeguarded and compliance with corporate policies and procedures. This associate will plan and perform financial, operational, and compliance audits. They will be responsible for identifying control weaknesses, discussing those risks with Management, and providing recommendations. This associate must have the ability to identify and test key controls, be financial-focused, detail-oriented and demand accuracy. This associate is expected to have the technical skills necessary to identify areas where changes are necessary and the interpersonal skills to communicate recommended changes effectively.
About the role:
- Prepare work papers to document audit procedures performed to meet professional standards and expectations of Internal Audit
- Identify and test key controls and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Summarize post audit reports and recommendations in preparation for presentation to Senior Leaders.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. Four to six years of relevant experience
- CPA or CIA certification required
- Public accounting and Sarbanes-Oxley experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and visually map end-to-end processes
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.