Business Systems Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 8a-5p
Schneider is seeking a process focused Business Systems Analyst to be responsible for supporting the Risk Management (RM) Data and Technology Strategy, ensuring that consistent, best in class processes are in place, enabling operational excellence, and governing the optimal use of RM systems while maximizing technology solutions for RM. You will be accountable for assessing current RM processes, identifying & communicating improvement opportunities, and sharing best practices for technology usage. You will also be responsible for supporting process improvement initiatives, and acting as a liaison between Schneider TECH, vendors, and users of RM systems, processes and data ensuring compliance, usability & stability of the RM systems. This position will partner with a variety of internal associates including and not limited to HR, Finance, TECH, Blue Prism, Linehaul Services, Customer Service, Safety, and Operations on projects, ensuring data integrity, and maintaining systems and processes in support of RM.
About the role:
- Understand RM end-to-end process work-flows and impacts to functional areas. Uphold process maintenance plan, encouraging process owners to keep documentation up to date, and providing new and remedial training.
- Identify developmental needs of the RM department related to systems and processes and communicate needs to RM Leadership and/or Senior System Analyst.
- Deliver systems and process training in a variety of methods (elearning, blended, instructor led training, facilitated discussions) to all levels of associates.
- Responsible for claim record auditing, data cleansing, maintaining system integrity and precise system to system integration preserving accuracy with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Identify and analyze gaps between current processes and desired state. Recommend technology and process initiatives to optimize RM systems, processes, and associate effectiveness aligning to operating plans, strategies and internal cost reduction opportunities.
- Support assigned RM technology projects as directed to include project request, requirement definition, solution design, testing plan design and facilitation, successful implementation, and ongoing maintenance. Support cross-functional teams through project deliverables and milestones within the project budget.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience, Information Systems, desired.
- Minimum two years total work experience, including, process improvement, information systems management and business reporting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.