- Tacoma, WA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking Warehouse Associates at our Tacoma location!
If you have warehouse or cross dock experience, apply now to speak with a recruiter.
- Paid weekly!
- First shift hours, Monday - Friday
- Paid vacation, holidays and paid personal time off
- Great Benefits! medical, dental, vision insurance, and company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan
- Individual development through company-paid training
- Manually load and unload freight from containers, trailers or railcars
- Inspect products, assemble products, and wrap pallets
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work
What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- The ability to lift or carry up to 50lbs on a reoccurring basis
- Strong communication, a sense of urgency and the ability to accurately complete paperwork within deadlines
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.