Team driving already offers the highest earning potential in Schneider’s fleet, and we’re proud to announce several upgrades to enhance the Team driving experience.
New Team Driver Pay Increase — May 2018
Another one?! Yup.
Schneider continually evaluates driver pay, so we frequently raise it. The next Van Truckload driver pay increase for solo and Team drivers takes effect May 20, 2018.
Exact amounts will vary by market and experience level, but it’s on the heels of multiple other increases over the last year.
How much do Team truck drivers make in a year?
- Van Truckload Team drivers can now earn up to $88,000 per year each
- That’s $11,900 over the industry average for Team Over-the-Road drivers, and $20,000 over the industry average for solo Over-the-Road drivers (according to Wanted Analytics).
- Earning potential will vary for Team drivers in other lines of business (different Dedicated accounts, for example), but Teams consistently achieve higher earning potential than solos.
Team-Exclusive Tuition Reimbursement Increase — Limited Time!
Recent truck driving school graduates interested in Team driving will now get reimbursed $400 per month (solos get $200/month) for up to $7,000 in driving school expenses.
Teams pay off driving school faster! This offer is available through Aug. 31, 2018.
Learn more about tuition reimbursement >>
Enhanced Team Matching Program — Find a Partner Sooner
Schneider has added a recruiter to help Team driving applicants who come without a partner, to find a partner more quickly, ideally before orientation class even starts.
A quick overview of the Team Matching process:
- Fill out the Team Matching Form.
- We search for a match in our database.
- We contact you with possible matches — now even quicker
- Interview your potential partner.
- If it’s a good fit, that’s it!
Watch the video on “Choosing a Team Truck Driving Partner”:
More Reasons to Try Team Driving at Schneider
- New Team Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) driving jobs — a unique form of LTL with premium lanes
- New Dedicated Team driving jobs — several with weekly home time (bonus in the link: advice from Team drivers)
- Team sign-on bonus up to $30,000 — limited time!
- New Team-spec’d trucks — fridges, SiriusXM radio with subscription, new 8-inch memory foam mattresses and more
- Newest trucks — average 8 months old with 100% automated transmissions
- 5,000-6,000 miles per week with 98 percent no-touch freight
Customers continue to ask Schneider for Team drivers to haul their high-priority freight, so opportunity is abundant for spouses, siblings, family, friends, driving school graduates and other partners who are looking for a unique opportunity with a big-time reward.
Please consider joining the Schneider Team today.
Do you have any questions about Team driving at Schneider? Comment below, and we’d be happy to help!