Truck drivers, are you looking into seasonal truck driving jobs? First, see if you identify with these statements:
- I want to make more money for the holidays.
- I’ve been curious about driving as a team driver, but am not ready to commit long-term … OR … I’m already a team driver, but my team needs to try something new.
- I’d like to drive on better
laneswith more miles.
- I’d like to be able to pick my transmission (automated or manual).
If most or all of those apply, Schneider’s seasonal truck driving jobs for team drivers in our Van Truckload division may be the perfect option for you.
Seasonal teams are a low-risk way to try team driving October-December, with a big financial reward over the holidays:
- Up to $18,000 in the quarter
- Plus $6,000 retention bonus after 90 days
- Top-notch freight on some of our best
- Pick an automated or manual transmission
Apply now, train in September and hit the road in October as the holiday retail season ramps up. Plus, with one of the leading year-round team freight bases in the industry, you’ll have the optional opportunity to continue making big money as a year-round team driver heading into next year.
Many solo drivers or current teams have come back to these seasonal truck driving jobs year after year — just like many non-drivers do with seasonal retail jobs. They’re truly a great way to end the year strong financially.
Make the investment in yourself and a friend (or we have a Team Matching Program if you need help finding a team partner) as a seasonal team truck driver with Schneider.
Do you have any questions about seasonal truck driving jobs for Van Truckload teams at Schneider?